I love Lizzo. You love Lizzo. And you know the saying: celebrities are just like us. So they love Lizzo, too. Sam Smith is the latest to stan; after seeing her show, he used a single tweet to shower her with multiple compliments. According to him, the show was "out of this world" and made him feel "high on life." He insists that Lizzo is "the one," thinks she's "gorgeous," and can't wait to watch her "continue to take over the world." The love is real.
Because Smith isn't the first and won't be the last to declare themselves a Lizzo fan, we thought we'd start a running list.
1. Rihanna was made a believer when she watched Lizzo perform at this year's BET Awards.
2. Icon Shania Twain said she has a blast watching Lizzo and Janelle Monáe tear up the stage at the Montreux Jazz Festival.
3. 2 Chainz insists that she's "one of [his] favorites." The other is Solange Knowles.
5. She's a whole mood for Tracee Ellis-Ross.
6. Monáe is one of her biggest supporters.
7. I'd still love to know what Shawn Mendes was thinking in this moment.
10. Missy Elliott has welcomed her into the elite sisterhood of hip-hop.
12. Frank Ocean planted the softest kiss on her cheek, and I'm still not okay.
13. Jada Pinkett-Smith affirmed Lizzo's sadness, and now I want her to affirm my sadness.
14. She was even photobombed by Justin Timberlake while she and Queen Latifah took a selfie. No one sentence should have all this power.