May 18, 2015
On our site we collect the following:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment information
- Any other information that you voluntarily provide
Personally identifying information is collected from you when you:
- Register on our site, subscribe to our magazine or make a purchase in our shop
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and analyze the usage of our site
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys or other site features
- To send periodic emails
- To provide and market this site and Nylon's products and services
- To respond to your questions and requests
How do we protect visitor information?
- We use vulnerability scanning on certain parts of our site
- We use session encryption when taking payments
- We implement security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their sensitive personal information
- We use a payment gateway provider
Do we use 'cookies'?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes without your permission. We may disclose your personal information to our agents, affiliates and other third parties that perform functions on our behalf, help use maintain and run this site, or help us provide or market our products and services.
In addition, we may transfer some or all of your information to an entity that acquires all or part of our company or if there is a change in ownership. We may also use or disclosure your personal information if required to do so by law or on the good-faith believe that such action is necessary to comply with applicable law, legal process, or to protect or defend our rights or our users.
Third party links
We are not responsible for any third-party products, services, or websites that are linked to on our site.
We have not enabled Google AdWords on our site but we may do so on the future.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By logging in to their account
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails, you can:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL marketing emails.
Attn: Website Privacy
110 Greene Street, #600
New York, NY 10012